Expertise In Insurance?
Are you an expert in insurance? Well, you do not have to be. That’s our job. You can trust us to find the most affordable insurance options for businesses and individuals. Since the healthcare law has new requirements, let us help you navigate this process and save you money with a competitive insurance program that fits your needs. Are you aware that employee loyalty is linked to satisfaction with benefits?
Building Employee Loyalty with Great Benefits
Employee Loyalty is linked to satisfaction with benefits; employees who are very satisfied with their benefits are more likely to feel loyal to their employer.
I feel a strong sense of loyalty to my employer… 61% of the employees who are satisfied with company benefits agreed with the statement and only 24% of those very dissatisfied with company benefits agreed with the statement. (MetLife 2012)
Research shows that employers’ benefits plans foster retention which is linked to organizational productivity and savings. So, let Dorsey Management Services find the best options for you.
If you are looking for a company to provide the most cost effective, comprehensive, and creative employee benefits program, Dorsey Management Services can help you. As an independent Broker, we represent a variety of companies which offer health, dental, life, disability, and supplemental insurance options for companies and individuals.
- Health Insurance
- Long Term & Short Term Disability
- Cafeteria Plans (POP, FSA, Dependent Care)
- HSA Options
Expand your company’s benefit choices by offering voluntary benefits with no direct cost to you. Voluntary benefits provide:
- Cost containment and financial protection through voluntary benefits
- 1 – to – 1 benefits counseling
- HR Administrator website, access to CCH HR Answers Now website
- Coverage to help fills gap
- Reliable, accessible claims service
- Employee choice of benefits for protection to suit their needs
- E-services for easy billing, remittance and claims
Click Here for Colonial Products
*Product features may vary in your state; ask for details.
- Founded in 1939
- Consistently strong industry ratings and long term profitable growth
- Serves more than 75,000 businesses and organizations and 3 million policyholders
Visit Colonial’s Consumer website for a
Benefits Overview (Click Here)
Why Colonial Life?
We appreciate all of our clients.
“Your approach to teaching interpersonal skills is excellent and the staff was highly engaged during the training program. Thanks!”